Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Fighting For Your Rights
We are dedicated personal and catastrophic injury attorneys servicing Louisiana residents. We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Louisiana Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Will Fight for You
Get the legal representation you deserve following a personal or catastrophic injury with the help of our experienced Louisiana personal injury litigators.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
In the world of personal injury law, a catastrophic injury is considered an extreme injury that causes permanent damage to the injured party. These types of injuries are often caused by the defendant’s negligence. Some examples of catastrophic injuries include brain damage, spinal cord damage, blindness, paralysis, major burns, severe damage to internal organs, or a neurological disorder.
These types of injuries are devastating and can cause you to be out of work for long periods of time. If you don’t have someone looking out for you, you could lose wages as your medical and insurance bills pile up. This is why you must enlist the help of catastrophic injury attorneys. A catastrophic or personal injury attorney can protect your legal rights while pursuing your entitled compensation.
The attorneys at Talbot, Carmouche & Marcello are well-versed in catastrophic injury cases and can help you navigate this difficult time. We fight for our clients and will work to hold those responsible for your injury accountable so you can protect yourself and your family. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury attorneys to learn more about how we can help your case.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases
There are several different kinds of catastrophic injury cases. In our experience, we have seen common situations and circumstances where these injuries occur.
- Workplace Injuries: These types of catastrophic injuries occur on the job site (or employer property) and can be the result of poor work conditions, improper training, or employer negligence.
- Dangerous Products and Manufacturing Defects: It is possible to be injured from a defective product, drug, or device. This usually occurs with negligence, poor craftsmanship, or poor manufacturing conditions. There are some cases where the manufacturer knowingly sells a dangerous or defective product, in which case there is legal recourse to pursue compensation.
- Premises Liability Accidents: This category involves slip and fall injuries that can occur due to the property owners breaching the duty of care. If a property is not maintained as it should, with safety as a priority, you could be entitled to compensation after suffering a catastrophic injury.
- Vehicle/Aviation Accidents: If you are injured in a motor or aviation accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Our firm can represent you if the injury is a result of someone else’s negligence or a defective product from the manufacturer.
- Toxic Exposure: If you are exposed to toxic chemicals in your home (asbestos) or at your workplace, our firm can represent you. Exposure to these types of chemicals can lead to burns, lung problems, skin problems, or some other type of catastrophic injury that can leave you out of work.
We Have More Than 50 Years of Litigation Experience
The Talbot, Carmouche & Marcello team has decades of experience across all different areas of law. We have a statewide team, including Baton Rouge attorneys and New Orleans attorneys, dedicated to helping victims of workplace injuries, negligence cases, and toxic exposure. When you work with us, you can be confident in knowing you have honest, dependable legal representation.
Hire Our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Louisiana
As a victim of a catastrophic injury, you may require long-term medical care. What’s potentially more impactful is that you may not be able to work again which can greatly and negatively affect you and your loved ones financially. That’s where our team comes in. By pursuing compensation from the ones at fault, we believe that our team can minimize stress and maximize results in your personal injury case.
Our qualified personal injury attorneys can help you prove liability, ensuring that your case is as strong as possible with the ultimate goal of getting the results that you deserve. Through our open and honest communication, we keep you informed every step of the way so that you are able to focus on the well-being of you and your family.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Louisiana Can Handle Any Accident
No matter what type of injury you or your loved one may have suffered, it can lead to severe trauma and a heavy financial burden. Backed by decades of experience our team is equipped to handle any case, including:
Our Catastrophic Injury Representation Process
Step 1: Initial Consultation
We will schedule a free consultation to go over your case. This allows us to review your case in detail and determine how we can best represent you. Even if we can’t represent you, we will provide you with the next best steps to take.
Step 2: We Build Your Case
Our catastrophic injury attorneys and paralegals will work tirelessly to gather evidence, conduct interviews, and find witnesses to build your case.
Step 3: Begin Your Journey to Recovery
The most important thing you can do after sustaining a catastrophic injury is to focus on your recovery. Leave all the legal matters to us.
Schedule Your Free Catastrophic Injury Consultation
Contact the law offices of Talbot, Carmouche & Marcello to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no obligation with this meeting, and we will help guide you in the right direction.
"*" indicates required fields