31 Years of Fighting for Baton Rouge Natives
Born and Raised in Baton Rouge
Greg knows the people of Baton Rouge because he’s one of them. He was born here, went to school here and has practiced law here for more than 30 years. His local knowledge has helped him successfully litigate cases all across the Greater Baton Rouge area.
A Focus on Litigation
After obtaining his law degree from Southern University Law Center, Greg immediately got to work serving his community. With a practice focused on litigation, Greg has built a reputation of supportiveness and success as he’s fought for the people who call Baton Rouge home.
- 1991 — Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 1985 — Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 10 years section chief for East Baton Rouge Parish Public Defenders Office
- 7 years as Director of Risk Management and Litigation for City of East Baton Rouge/Parish of East Baton Rouge
Bar & Court Admissions
- Licensed in Louisiana to practice in all State Courts and licensed to practice in the Federal Court System for Western, Middle and Eastern District Courts and United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Areas of Practice
Schedule a Free Consultation
"*" indicates required fields