New Orleans Attorney Representing Personal Injury Victims
Service, Dedication & Results
Born and raised in New Orleans, Yasha knows her community well and is motivated to fight for its people like family. As both an active volunteer across the city and a determined trial attorney, Yasha is a relentless advocate for getting her clients the compensation they deserve.
Don’t Fight Alone
When you or a loved one are injured, time is of the essence and healing is what’s most important. Navigating the legal system can be daunting without a trusted personal injury attorney to guide you. Recognized as a Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyer in the state of Louisiana, Yasha is experienced and ready to take your personal injury call today.
- Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, University of Houston-Downtown, Houston, Texas
- Selected as one of National Trial Lawyer’s Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers in the state of Louisiana
- Received the Outstanding Young Lawyer award by the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Served as law clerk at the 19th Judicial District Court in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Served as law clerk for the Louisiana Senate
- Served as staff attorney at Orleans Parish Juvenile Court
Schedule a Free Consultation
"*" indicates required fields