Yasha was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Upon entering her freshman year of high school, Yasha’s family lost everything because of Hurricane Katrina. They were uprooted and displaced to Houston before returning to her one, true home – New Orleans. Her experience with displacement led to a passion for returning home and helping her community.
Yasha received her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Houston-Downtown and her Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center. Now, as a practicing attorney, Yasha’s focus is primarily on auto collisions, personal injury, and 18-wheeler accidents. She approaches every case and client with dedication and determination, with the ultimate goal being to create lasting relationships and ensure her clients receive the compensation that they deserve.
Yasha was selected as one of National Trial Lawyer’s Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers in the state of Louisiana, in addition to winning the Outstanding Young Lawyer award by the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Outside of the courtroom, Yasha is heavily involved with the community and supports many local philanthropic organizations, including those that empower youth and advocate for social justice. She is also a volunteer attorney with the New Orleans Pro Bono Project.
In her free time, Yasha enjoys reading, traveling, being a Saint’s fan, and exploring all that her city has to offer.
- Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, University of Houston-Downtown, Houston, Texas
- Selected as one of National Trial Lawyer’s Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers in the state of Louisiana
- Received the Outstanding Young Lawyer award by the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Served as law clerk at the 19th Judicial District Court in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Served as law clerk for the Louisiana Senate
- Served as staff attorney at Orleans Parish Juvenile Court
"*" indicates required fields